this girl >>
Hi. You've stopped at this year's up to date shits of my life. Drizzle some love and throw some respect.



ANGEEENG. 19. One of PSCA's soon-to-be Chef :)
I cook food. I experiment food. I ♥ FOOD!
Life's status: In a relationship ♥
LIVE easy. Party HARD.

archives
congratulations ate pai and kuya jim! / Saturday, November 6, 2010 @ 7:18 AM
November 4, 2010.
We were in a rush on that exact day because I accompanied my youngest sister to school for her enrollment and we need to clear things out before lunch time to prepare ourselves for the wedding. It was kinda hard but we finally made it through. Went to the parlor to fix things up, bought flowers too. 


Flashes of the camera rolled up like lightning :))
We took a video during the ceremony. 


7 in the evening, the reception was located at Astoria Hotel.
It was cute since we've been taking their pictures together all the time.
They look good together and I'm sooo happy for them


To ATE PAI and KUYA JIM:
Best wishes to both of you. May you be showered with moooore blessings. Love each other faithfully and stay together no matter what happens. I love you both and CONGRATULATIONS! :D

Layout by Gabby. Images from here and here. Inspired by tumblr.