this girl >>
Hi. You've stopped at this year's up to date shits of my life. Drizzle some love and throw some respect.



ANGEEENG. 19. One of PSCA's soon-to-be Chef :)
I cook food. I experiment food. I ♥ FOOD!
Life's status: In a relationship ♥
LIVE easy. Party HARD.

archives
life as we know it / Monday, November 15, 2010 @ 8:32 PM
Been very frustrated and sad for this past few days.
Missing my family.
Dealing problems with bf :(
Fever.
Comforting my twin.
Complications with other people (sh*t people)
User.
Mending a broken heart.

Come on, it wasn't that hard to deal with those fuckin things. I just got tired of problems coming over not just with me, but with my friends too. Maybe life was really like that; I mean -- Like THAT!

But hey, I thank the Lord the most for still showering me blessings and happiness besides the pain I feel. My family was way supportive with me especially I'm all alone here without them.

I can't blab too much, I've still got this fever.
I'm too weak to type and to think stuffs.

^^
Layout by Gabby. Images from here and here. Inspired by tumblr.