this girl >>
Hi. You've stopped at this year's up to date shits of my life. Drizzle some love and throw some respect.



ANGEEENG. 19. One of PSCA's soon-to-be Chef :)
I cook food. I experiment food. I ♥ FOOD!
Life's status: In a relationship ♥
LIVE easy. Party HARD.

archives
now its over / Saturday, November 27, 2010 @ 10:09 AM

This is how the story goes: He loved me first. I ignored. Then one day I finally learned to love him back. He treated me like a princess. He treated me like no one ever treated me before. He was my "imperfect" guy, and he said I was perfect for him. I changed him, and that made me happy. My happiest moment when I was with him was when I saw his smile filled with rainbows and colors. I knew right then and there, he was happy for listening the words I said to him: Iloveyou. We had the most brilliant relationship until one day we started to fight. It wasn't just a day, it lasted almost everyday. That made me and him mad that we ended breaking up. I cried. I get hurt. I love him, I do :'(

IMISSYOU, PEDRO.


Layout by Gabby. Images from here and here. Inspired by tumblr.